Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Quote !

Been watching Queer As Folk for couple weeks, I decided to give some thoughts about it. This isn't about the sexuality or sex scenes on the television! It's about how well the script is written. I still clearly recall these two quotes.

The first one is from season 3 finale when they celebrate the victory of new Mayor.
    Debbie: A word of advice, my sweet Emmett. Mourn the losses, because they are many; but celebrate the victories, because they are few

Secondly:
    Justin: I gave it some thought and decided you should take me back.
    Brian: Oh?
    Justin: Even though I've made a few mistakes, I think you'd be making an even bigger one not giving me a second chance.
    Brian: I see.
    Justin: Cause now I understand what it is you want of me. And I know what I can expect from you.
    Brian: You also understand you'll be required to work long, hard hours -- sometimes deep into the night?
    Justin: It would be a pleasure to work under you...Sir.
    Brian: And you're never to play violin music in my presence again.
    Justin: I promise.
    Brian:Good. Well then, you can start immediately.

1 Comments:

At 10:56 PM, February 21, 2007, Blogger Excalibur said...

You have such an interesting eye, coldploy. I remember watching the show during the first season. Debbie was full of amazing insights. Her character is very well written.

Thank you for sharing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home