Monday, November 12, 2007

Into the Wild


This is my rule: I would never watch movie at a theatre twice because I don’t see the point of spending my money on the same movie. But I guess rule is made to be broken and importantly I had a very good reason to do so.

So I took this beau to see Into the Wild. I can’t really say much about the movie because it might contain some spoilers. So you have to go see it yourself. I highly recommend it. All I can say is that it’s a movie about a young guy who just graduated from college and refused to take the scholarship so that he could go into the wild, and that he is the fruit of the dysfunctional American family.

The feeling after seeing this movie for the second time within a month might be slightly different from the first time. However we had the same feeling after the long hour of watching it, that it was the kind of movie we need to talk and discuss after it ends, or maybe we just simply wanted to talk to each other.

We agreed that the lead actor wasn’t that good; there was something about him that wasn’t very convincing, as a character in this movie. Nevertheless, overall casting is fantastic especially the old guy who is a loner and never explore the world. His tears were just coming down at the right time and the right moment. That was so perfect. Go see the movie and then you will know what I am talking about.

There are so many quotes that are very interesting and I would love to talk about. My favorite one is “What if I were smiling and running into your arms? Would you see then what I see now?”

1 Comments:

At 3:54 PM, November 13, 2007, Blogger Unknown said...

wow I can't believe you saw this movei twice! I liked it but it is SO LONG!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home