Monday, May 07, 2007

Great Graduate!


I’d like to dedicate this time to thank everyone who is behind my success.

First of all, I’d like to thank my friends and family in Thailand. I might have been neglected them since it’s such a long distance. However, they all have been in my heart.

I also would like to thank my New York friends; Ann, Tai, Tong, Boom, Aue, M, P'Coco, TK, Pa'Ben, P'Jimmy -- to name a few -- for their support, relaxing trips and all-night-long parties.

My former co-workers at Fairchild Internet and Conde Nast: Steve, Kathy, Suzanne, Brian, Rachel and Matthew. They were all asked by my school-related questions.

Friends at Facts on File: Kerry, Erik, Jamaal and other people, especially Alice who proofread my thesis. Thanks Lina and James for letting me rehearse my thesis presentation. That was a very big help with all the questions and comments. I really appreciate it.

Matt, thank you very much for everything; proofreading all my papers and helping me with the presentation. I couldn’t thank you more. You were with me all these two years. I still remember when I first called you and told you that I was accepted into the program. Even when I really had a tough time writing my paper; you were there. Thank you so much.

Of course, my mom and my dad. They have been on my side emotionally and financially for 30 years. I wouldn’t have gone this far without their love and support. Profoundly, I’ve grown up to be, at least I would think, a decent woman. I love both of them. They are my heroes.

8 Comments:

At 5:11 AM, May 08, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

congratulation na ka P'Ploy!
if you have time send me some photos.

 
At 5:49 AM, May 08, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulation... na ja my lovely friend, hope u come back Thailand soon naa, miss u too much !!!

 
At 9:16 PM, May 10, 2007, Blogger lina said...

Hi Ploy,
That's a beautiful picture of you and your mother :) First, of course, congratulations! Yesterday on my way to Penn, I saw graduates from NYU, I thought of you! Well, I hope you and your mom are enjoying New York City weather - it's been warm, if not, hot. Like they say, 'holler back, girl!' A call for celebration!

 
At 12:42 PM, May 11, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such a good photo of you and your mom!

Alice

 
At 1:35 PM, May 11, 2007, Blogger Al said...

Congratulations Ploy!!
-Allison

 
At 9:25 PM, May 14, 2007, Blogger Excalibur said...

Congratulations Ploy!

That's such a huge accomplishment. It's going to take me two years to get to where you are, LOL.

 
At 8:26 PM, May 18, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Ploy!!! When I last heard from you, you were just starting the program, now you're done. You are hard working, talented, ambitious, and of course ... beautiful.

I miss seeing you at the corner of Fulton & Gold streets, downstairs... good luck.

N7
;)

 
At 11:26 PM, May 18, 2007, Blogger coldploy said...

thank you everyone! and who the hell is N7?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home