Thursday, April 12, 2007

Goodbye Poem!

I am not good of saying it
But this is how I say it

First thank goes to big boss TJ
Along with new daddy Tony
Plus wonderful Wendy and Julie
For giving me this great opportunities

Second thank goes to my favorite prod rep
Alice, Sean, John, Lisa and Bobby
For teaching me so many things
Everyday keeping me super busy

Couple thanks also go around the room
Design team—Takeshi, Erika, Annie
Sal with his jokes and nice smiles
Joo Young and James are truly friendly

Lina, Erik, thanks for warm shoulders
Alana, Jamaal, your moves are amazing
Fresh, cool tunes come from Dave and Ben
Gym buddy, Kerry, is so stimulating

Trust me, it’s been a blast working here
I really appreciate your company
I certainly miss all of you
Wish me finding a great journey

2 Comments:

At 6:52 PM, April 17, 2007, Blogger Excalibur said...

It's not a goodbye, just a farewell. We all expect to see you often. Erika told me where you are working. One of our ex coworkers works for Cosmo there. I had lunch there with Thomas this summer.

 
At 9:25 PM, April 17, 2007, Blogger coldploy said...

Definitely. You know where to find me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home