Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Songpracharoen


Songpracharoen in Thai means Long Live the King. His birthday is in December 5th and that is also a father's day. There will be a big celebration in Thailand, fireworks, lighting everywhere like Christmas, but this is even more spectacular because we unconditionally love our King.

This year he will turn 80. There is a group of designers, art professors, artists and private sectors created this Songpracharoen event which encourage people who are interested in designing logo to celebrate the King's birthday. All submitted works will be displayed at Siam Discovery Center between December 14 to 17.

Above is the logo designed by my creative friend, TK. He wanted to have a not-an-ordinary Long Live The King. I was totally in awe with the design; however, I strangely like it. Nice job, TK.

Unbelievably, it's also my mom birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOM. Thank you for being a cool mom. I might not be an ideal daughter, might walk the wrong path, might jump off the cliff. But everything I do, you are always there for me.

I LOVE YOU, MOM.

1 Comments:

At 1:51 AM, January 02, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Walking the wrong path is all right.Jumping off the cliff,sorry dear, I'm afraid I can't help.Anyway thank you for your kind note.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home