Friday, May 25, 2007

Locks of Love

It's been a year and a half since I had my last hair cut which was in October 2005 when I was in Thailand! WOW! That long! Well, I have limited choice. One is, as you all know, the cost of haircut here is ridiculously expensive. Perhaps, I am being too pessimistic because there are several salons that offers reasonable rate and service.

Got off work early today, it was damn hot in New York. The weather was around 90 degree today. My hair, and myself, looked horrible as usual. I walked directly to the salon closes to my building. I found out that the haircut price was not too bad. And that was it! The new Ploy!

Another reason I have waited for a year and a half is that I would like to donate my hair to Locks of Love which is a public non-profit organization that provides hairpieces to financially disadvantaged children under age 18 suffering from long-term medical hair loss from any diagnosis. The hairpiece has to be at least 10 inch long.

My former colleagues compliment me on my new look. One says I look sophisticated. One says I look sleek. My roommate has a very interesting comment; she says I look like my mom! Well, I wish I was smart like her too. Personally, I think I look more like a boy! It doesn't matter anyway. Ploy always be Ploy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home