Friday, June 29, 2007

Green Ideas

Becoming a nine-to-five working machine again, I was browsing through channels to see what was on last night. After been watching the reruns of Law & Order, Friends, Will & Grace, it’s time for something new! I stopped at Sundance channel at midnight.

Big Ideas for a Small Planet was the title of the show. It’s a documentary series presenting the products of a new green world. Last night episode was about Sports. I discovered these high-performance bikes made from bamboo. Yes! Bamboo. I wanted to get one but the price is expensive though. It’s around $2,300. I also found the skateboards made from new materials which if I remember correctly was the combination of soy products and something I couldn’t remember. The last idea was about this lady skier who was selected to be the host of Clif Bar Save Our Snow Winter road trip. She’s been educating young skiers and snowboarders how to help and save the environment by using green products, consuming organic food and generating recycling habits.

This interesting program got me thinking; perhaps I’d like to have a green house which is built by all green material, solar power, home-made fertilizer, organic furniture and even people who stay in my house have to eat organic food. Brilliant ideas, isn’t it?

1 Comments:

At 10:58 PM, July 04, 2007, Blogger Mom said...

When you come back end of this year you can at least start with things that Dad and I’ve got at Prajinburee
1. 2 bamboo beds with 2 small bamboo beds in the 2 bedrooms
2. Bamboo bed for relaxing
3 Home made fertilizer(highly recommend from R Joo, Na Sunee and Na waew)
4. 10 solar lamps with bamboo legs

 

Post a Comment

<< Home