Thursday, January 24, 2008

Happy Birthday


Thirty one years have passed. It’s faster than ones blink their eyes. It’s been a solitary year for me. I wouldn’t come this far if it wasn’t for my family and friends’ support.
Thanks for those soft shoulders to cry on.
Thanks for warm hugs that keep my cold night away.
Thanks for the shade when it’s hot.
Thanks for sweet talks when I feel down.
Thanks for a punch when I am lost.
Thanks for the hands when I need the help.
Thanks for every single thing you have done for me.

Mom and Dad, I love you the most.

5 Comments:

At 3:02 AM, January 24, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

pretty mom with cutie daughter. HAHA

 
At 9:13 PM, January 26, 2008, Blogger sukthawee said...

happy birthday

 
At 8:57 PM, January 31, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

congratulations! you're 31 years old now ( should I have to say that 555555555!), and I am almost 21 years old.

 
At 1:45 AM, March 25, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just come by and I wanna say that...

"no comment"

Dtor

 
At 11:47 PM, March 25, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

my friend... i just read it... my tears is fallen...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home