Monday, December 18, 2006

new news

Headline:'The L Word' Spins Off Its Chart
Date: December 18, 2006
Source: New York Times

Nothing wouldn't be more interesting than social networking website for lesbian. OurChart.com is created accordingly by the hit lesbian show called 'The L Word'. I've never seen this show before since it is on Showtime Networks which i am not a subscriber. Hilary Rosen, a founding partner and the site’s president, said “Every lesbian has their own L world. We thought it would be really interesting to let go of the show in this environment and bring other people’s L worlds into the mix and let them share with each other.” ;-O

Being a straight girl, I am afraid of signing up to the site. I might do that sometimes to see what they are talking about in real world. But I might change my mind later. Who knows. I bet that in the near future you will see many other shows starting the same idea about user-generated content. So much more involvement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home