Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Tucson Day 2

Day started around 8:30 when I woke up. Breakfast at the hotel was not as good as I expected. Drinking coffee was like drinking tea. Oh well this is not a five-star hotel. Moreover, I was still stuffed from last night’s dinner. David stopped by to get a freshly brew coffee and bagel. Therefore, my stomach was happy.

We went to the storage to get material used in the exhibition. I have never been an exhibitor before. This is the whole new experience. Basically setting up the booth was what we did today, all day long. One of my bosses got sick of stomach viruses, so it was only three of us working today. Hard work indeed, I was standing up most of the time. By the end of the day my feet were tired I could barely walk. I also tried to work actively since there was no chance to go exercising. At the convention I saw many familiar faces from New York and new faces who are dealers from other states. It is also nice to be able to match faces with voices.

Dinner took place at Cucina Italiana, owned by my boss’s friend, with a couple of people from Nairobi and the Director of AGTA who can amazingly speak Thai. It went well; food was great, definitely better than last night. I ate too much I could hardly walk. Funny, isn’t it? It’s either I work too much or eat too much I couldn’t walk.

Bad news is I have to be ready at 7:30 tomorrow morning. Oh boy!

1 Comments:

At 11:25 AM, February 06, 2008, Blogger sukthawee said...

you go girl! xhibit! respect.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home