Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Our First Date

Today I had a date with my son, Pasu. I put him in the car seat and took him out for a little ride to visit my co-worker’s little baby. It was just a short ride, about half an hour. This was the first time we went out together. Normally, I always take our nanny with us because I don’t want to let Pasu to be alone at the back of the care while I was driving. And this time was the test to see how he was behaving when he had to be all alone. And I had to say he was doing just fine.

On the way back, we stopped at the bank and then McDonald’s. Pasu walked all over the place and looked at many things. He walked to another table and smiled to a boy who was a little bit older than him. Then they became friend. Pasu looked at violet balloon one girl was holding and then this little boy tried to give Pasu his blue balloon. But his mother stopped this little boy and told him to get a new balloon for Pasu. Thanks to his generosity, Pasu got his first red balloon. He was very happy with his balloon in his hand.

It was time to go home. I, again, put Pasu in his car seat and also left his red hat with him. Unbelievably, he played with his hat. What he did was he put his face inside the hat and did the peek-a-boo to himself. He laughed. I laughed. We both laughed. After that, he asked for the French fries. He made some sounds showing off his joy when he received the fries.

I gotta admit, our date went so well.

2 Comments:

At 2:40 PM, February 15, 2011, Blogger Chris said...

You're a little dopey, but I think you're a great mom...and you're kinda cute.

 
At 1:45 AM, March 01, 2011, Anonymous p pup said...

น่ารักจัง

 

Post a Comment

<< Home