Friday, February 15, 2008

Tucson Day 5


This became a routine: I woke up around 6:50; my boss picked me up at 7:30; we got our breakfast which was a bagel and a hazelnut regular coffee for me; we set up the booth and were ready for the show to start at 10:00. Sounds fascinating, wasn't it?

Today was Friday. The weather was nice, cold breeze; people would rather spend time outside. I, too, was sitting under the sun having a quick lunch. Nothing was exciting for me. I had a chance to walk around. However, I didn't buy or purchase anything because of my lack of knowledge. If my co-worker had come with me, I would definitely have bought something nice and inexpensive.

There was another routine at 6 o'clock: putting everything backs to the safe. We did this pretty quickly since everyone wanted to leave. Around 6:30 we were done. Tonight dinner was Mexican. The restaurant was near our hotel so we walked there. Food was okay, nothing spectacular. However the company was great. I could tell that everyone was having fun after a couple of drinks were consumed. If I was right, I had around 5 Margaritas. We moved the dining area to the bar because they were closing up. More people, who just finished dinner from another restaurant, joined us. I finally made a new friend.

I will definitely have a terrible headache tomorrow. Fortunately, we have no work because of Jewish holidays.

1 Comments:

At 8:57 AM, March 20, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

under the tucson sky

 

Post a Comment

<< Home